Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream Review, Uses, Benefits, Side effects, How to Use
Boro Plus Antiseptic cream is a product by Emani. This cream is among one of the most popular creams in India. It has sold over 135Cr. units in India. So you can guess how popular this cream really is. Boro plus cream is promoted as a Herbal antiseptic cream for a healthy skin. This is a very old product which is promoted very well by the company. So In this post I will review this himani boro plus antiseptic cream.
Boro plus antiseptic cream Price and packing –
Price of this boro plus Varient is Rs 65 which is quite good. This cream comes in a carton box. Cream comes in a white and voilet colour tube. Texture of this cream is white and feels a bit oily. Overall packing and price is this cream is good.
Boro plus antiseptic cream ingredients –
Chandan, kapoor kachari, Aloe vera, lemon, and turmeric.
Boro Plus antiseptic Cream uses or claims –
- Boro plus antiseptic cream is use for many different purposes.
- Company says that this cream heals, protects, moisturizes the skin. And this cream is developed by a ayurvedic and international skin experts. Clinically tested for its efficacy.
Mutipurpose uses of Boroplus Antiseptic cream-
- Moisturizes dry skin – Boroplus cream is use for moisturize dry skin. Specially in the winter season when our skin becomes very dry.
- Cures minor cuts and wounds – This cream also works for minor cuts like shaving cuts and wounds. In our daily we ofter gets liitle cuts. Like when children play they get some wounds. So this is good for them. As it is a antiseptic cream it kills bacteria and heals cuts fast.
- Protects skin from dryness – By using this cream regularly your skin will not get dry in winters. It protect skin from getting dry. So not only it Moisturizes dry skin but also prevents it from becoming.
- Heals cracked heels- this cream is good for dry heels and also for cracked heals.
- Softens chapped skin and lips – This cream is good for dry lips and chapped lips.
- Prevents nappy rash- This cream is good for normal rashes on skin.
- This cream can be used for daily skin problems such as dry skin, Cuts, wounds, scratches, Minor burns etc.
How to use boroplus antiseptic cream ?
- Apply this cream generously on your flaky skin or dry skin or on your chapped lips wounds, cuts.
- Use this cream on specific areas which being affected.
- All age peoples can use this cream.
- So overall this cream is mainly designed for home treatment of little cuts, wounds, and dry skin and normal skin care.
Smell – Smell of this cream is quite good. It smells like a herbal ayurvedic product.
My experience with Boroplus Antiseptic Cream-
My experience with this cream is a mixer is both good and bad things. But I have to say that overall it is a good product. Ingredients of this product are mostly natural. This is a herbal Formula based cream. This cream is an antiseptic and multipurpose cream. This creams texture is very thick so it need to massage well to allow the cream to penetrate into the skin well.
This cream is specially designed for winters but you can use it for summers and others seasons also. It is good for curing cuts and wounds. Boroplus is also good for soften your skin and make it glowing. Work of this cream on dry lips and skin dryness is good.
The drawbacks of boroplus cream is its oily and sticky nature. Also this cream can cause a bit darkness on your skin. Many of my friends found that this cream causes pimples on their face. This cream is also not very good for those who spend their much time outdoors. I will not recommend this cream for oily skin peoples if they spends their time outdoors.
Bad things I found about this cream-
- This cream can cause a bit darkness on your skin.
- This cream also can cause pimples.
- Oily skin specially for outdoors.
- Thick Nature of cream.